Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Yosemite Falls on a sunny day in February, 2020


Here's Yosemite Falls on a sunny day in February, 2020. The winter season is shaping up to be another dry one, unfortunately. Yosemite Falls can be viewed from Cooks Meadow. The spot I, Rick,  chose in the meadow allows for a clear view of the upper and lower falls. The trees at the bottom block your view of the water except at this spot. There's a little used climb to the top of the lower falls along the level ledge with some trees to the right of the lower falls. As I was setting up for this shot, I saw some one or a small group of people moving at the left edge of that ledge. It made me feel like trying it myself sometime. Also, Alex Honnold was on that ledge during the "Free Solo" movie.


Remember, it's not just a picture, it's a story!

No comments:

Post a Comment